Monday, March 30, 2009

Five Rivers FT 9', 8 wt...a rocket launcher...

Well here's my first 8 weight rod build...this is a big fly-big fish terminator fly rod...











This is amongh the fastest rods out there, if not the fastest and has tons of reserve power for handling big pike or salmon..north american flyfishers apreaciate this rod very much and they throw heavy shooting heads for those deep lying salmons and far away bonefish in saltwater...
I'm allready very happy with my 6 weight FT and I can handle just about anything with it, but this 8 weight is truly a cannon...throws big heavy flies with ease and is a very powerfull stick I can tell ya'...
Allready outperformed the famous TCR from Sage...no kiddin'
Just chuck&duck when throwing big flies with this stick in the wind;))...
Tightloops!!

No comments: