Monday, May 14, 2012

T.F.M. Steffen build start up

I have just started putting together the parts for Cameron's rod at The Fiberglass Manifesto. This rod is going to be used as a demo rod in the US at rod building shows. Cameron, the "glass geek", badly wanted to add one of my builds to his personal fiberglass rod collection and I was more than happy to build him a rod on a Steffen blank he provided. This will also be my first rod that will get to the United States and will be present at the TFM booth. It's really a great opportunity of showcasing my craftsmanship overseas . This can only be good. Stay posted for the finished rod!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very gorgious rod sir. You effort is greatly appreciated. What type of wood did you use for the insert?

Northern California

George said...

Hello. That is Koa wood insert. Thank you!

Property Dealers in Delhi NCR said...

Thanks for sharing enthusiastic information, keep it up.